The health and safety of our students, employees, and visitors are of the utmost importance to the University. If you have questions about how the UL Police Department is handling safety for COVID-19, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (337-482-6450).
Visit the University's COVID-19 response website for more information about how the University is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and ensuring the health of all students and employees.
Calls and Responses
- To report an incident, call ULPD (337-482-6447) as you normally would. The police dispatcher will field your call and give you instructions.
- Reports for non-emergency incidents will be handled by telephone when possible.
- Emergency transport will be handled by Acadian ambulance only.
ULPD Office in Bittle Hall
If a visit to our facilities is necessary, we encourage you to wear a face mask and wait for additional instructions should there be the need to enter a secure area.
- No more than two people in the lobby area at a time.
- The majority of business will be conducted through a glass partition.